|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Monday, June 19, 2006 Call me Engineer
"I thought you're going to be a scientist and break the tradition of our family. But who knows you're still in the same field as us." - Gar
Ya, I have never thought of becoming an engineer after I stepped into NUS. After I got accepted into Science instead of Material Engineering, I told myself I would never be an engineer. I thought I would be a chemist.. a scientist.. or a chemical specialist.. But nope, I'm an engineer. Pretty cool title in a pretty cool company. Yup, after weeks of waiting.. finally I got myself somewhere. The feeling is well.. cannot be describe. It's a mixed feeling... On one hand, I pretty happy and excited about this but at the same time, I feel I still want to slack a little while more.. Going to a whole new environment, doing something so diferent.. Actually not very different.. I am supposed to study and read... But still.. it's pretty scary.. This coming monday.. I shall embark on my new journey in life... Pretty excited.. pretty worried.. Engineer.. no longer student.. Sheesh.. I kind of like my new title...
link | posted by trom_piggy at 6:58 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |